Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried uploading the web address but no lucklets see if this works hahaha

go to photobucket.com - User name: fsanchez7305 - Password: fernando

·
Registered
69 Posts
np! could you give us a brief description? like did you paint or powder coat ur rims, and wut other future mods do you have planned!!!!

my juke arrives tuesday!!! i'm getting white, i was also contemplating smoking my rear tail lights like yours

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smoked out all the light <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Powder coated the rims
Tinted all my windows

Next thing I have planned is to paint the exhaust pipe black I think it looks pretty bad right now. I might have to change my lights back to normal; I keep on getting pulled over because of that lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I must say that you have done a fab job of your Juke. Loving the smoked out lights and black alloys.
Making me very jealous. Only about 35 more sleeps for mine as it has been delayed.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Loving the lights. Are they actually illegal in your state?

·
Registered
277 Posts
This is what I'll be adding to mine ... no mods just pump it up with a bit of accessories.

Have not seen much available so far on the internet .... I would like to see more pictures of Juke's with accessories as I am still not sure about some of the items and how they would look on my future new baby
......... but here are some toys I'll be getting..........

(wish there was some sort of software around were you could just design your car and get to see how it will look like!)

For Sure:
- front styling plate
- front armrest (alcantara)
- illuminated entry guards
- tow bar
- sport pedal kit
- chrome door sill strips

Maybe:
- dog guard
- rear styling plate
- chrome strip for tailgate
- chrome trunk handle cover