Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ORDERED MY JUKE FROM NISSAN IRELAND BACK IN OCTOBER 2010, HASN'T ARRIVED YET...... DEALERSHIP TELLS ME THAT THE JUKE DTI IN MACHINE METALLIC BROWN THAT I ORDERED HASN'T BEEN MADE DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE NISSAN FACTORY IN ENGLAND IS FLAT OUT ON BUILDING THE BASIS JUKES, ITS NOT FAIR, I PAID TOP EURO & STILL WAITING......

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hiya MS Z, i know exactly how you feel i ordered end of Oct for delivery end of Jan and have been told it will now be the beginning of May.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Patience is a virtue - Something that Nissan expect us all to have loads of!!!

All the best - hopefully it'll come sooner rather than later

Fee x

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry to hear that but I am sure it will be worth the wait I ordered a white oneat thestart ofOct to be delivered on 14th Decand I am still waiting just under a month late. Got some news from Nissan today that there is a transporter on its way tothe dealersbut they cant tellme if mine is on it or notso fingers crossed.All Ican say iskeep the faith should be worthit in the end.......

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sorry to hear your news MS Z - I am waiting too - and am too frightened to contact the dealer to see if the date has moved yet again - ignorance is bliss
Im sure you will love it when it finally arrives............ps dont believe everything the dealer tells you - re the reason for the delay - if you look at the posts on the forum over the months for our delays - we could start a book of excuses by NISSAN
- correction- a number of books lol

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
Volumes 1 to 10 will be available next week in soft back
News flash.Unfortunately due to the recent bad weather the release date for volumes 1 to 10 in soft back has been put back to mid February.The hard backs are only made in Japan and are due in at the end of May.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spoke to Nissan dealership today, juke due in Dublin docklands on the 15.1.2011; should have the Jukeby the end of the month.Well hopefully....

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
MS Z said:
Spoke to Nissan dealership today, juke due in Dublin docklands on the 15.1.2011; should have the Jukeby the end of the month.Well hopefully....
How gutted would you be if when you went to the docks to see your car landed.................................

.................. It was a pallet of Volumes 1 - 10 in paperback.

12inch

·
Registered
189 Posts
well if it is a juke box then nissan need to change there tune to get some harmony back to this forum as there is to much humming and nissan not jumping to the tune, but like myself be patient fellow jukesters to be nissan will be rock and rolling soon.
</font>

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
mr nev said:
well if it is a juke box then nissan need to change there tune to get some harmony back to this forum as there is to much humming and nissan not jumping to the tune, but like myself be patient fellow jukesters to be nissan will be rock and rolling soon.
</font>

You sure you didn't order a NOTE?

12inch

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wouldn't mind a new GT - R, be happy then but that price tag of €98,000 would put me off, think I will stick with the Juke...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well guess what?
The Juke hasn't f
ing arrived, even though Nissan Ireland hadguaranteed it. The word isthat some donkey in Sunderland forgot to put on themud-flapswhen beenassembled they discovered themishap after it left the factory, so the same donkey brought the carback into factory to install what should have beendone in the 1st place, anyway when this was been done, the car lost its place on the delivery transporter to Dublin. So I have been told now its going to be2nd February 2011, I won'tbelieve it until I see it.It could be worse, if I bought a Toyota Prius they wouldforget to put the brakes on...... All comments welcome.... May I be
on the 2nd. P.S. That means happy.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mudflaps! Thought the dealer did that. Bad luck.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sounds like a load of bull to me the mudflaps would be dealer fitted

I think i am going to start a thread on excuses given its amazing

i can recall lots of excuses inc run out of wheels and tyres now mudflaps missing

something in the air I think................................................oh yes bull sh*t

1 - 20 of 33 Posts