Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Juke 3 days on a 20 plate, and yesterday leaving a friends house the thing would not start and every light started flashing and it was clicking like mad. The RAC rescue on coming out to me started it straight away after my 3 feeble attempts! I had previously asked the showroom to help me go through tech stuff of which the request was rebuffed so i still havent a clue what happened. The showroom called me back telling me another Juke had the same problem and it's something to do with the wiring under the steering wheel which comes loose and just needs to be 'poppped' back in...Really?? I am returning it today to discuss my options as i'm presently not too happy about it at all. Anyone else had problems with the newbee?

·
Registered
407 Posts
If you do not get a satisfactory result from the dealership, you have the right to reject the car under consumer right act, up to 30 days. But the dealership must be allowed to try and fix the fault first.

As a new purchaser of a Nissan, they will contact you soon with a survey relating to the sale and the dealerships service, where they ask "was all technical matters explained to how the many gadgets work on the car?"
Bring this fact to the dealership as you have spent money with them so that they meet their sales figures.

Our dealership were very good on the delivery of our car, in fact a lot was explained on the test drive before even placing the order.. The selling dealership on the Mainland and where we have our Nissans serviced on the Island are very professional and helpful. When researching the Mark 2 Juke we did call into a Nissan dealership of a nationwide group and was not at all impressed by the sales staff; not smartly dressed and only wanted the sale of a car. Hence we did not return to them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm a newbie to I this forum and bought a juke tekna 2020 automatic in March just before lockdown (just my luck) done just 110 miles since new and so far so good( touching wood here) I can't wait to drive it when I need to with lockdown and being furloughed. No troubles starting from days stood idle or flashing lights etc but maybe time will tell. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts