Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My white Juke was filthy from all the snow and sand and salt and I was embarrassed to be seen driving it!so today I gave it a treat and went to the hand car wash - bless them - it looks fab again and has started turning heads for the right reason! god bless the car wash boys

·
Registered
659 Posts
I must get mine done. Not looking too bad frankly. But I want to be sure we've done with the snow.

·
Registered
272 Posts
washed (myself) and polished most of ours yesterday.wanted to finish polishing today so washed and polished today.it now looks fantastic !!!!!got to go and pick the wife up from work later though so spoz it will be dirty again......................spoz i could wash tomorrow..
.... simmo.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I get mine done at the hand car wash occasionally - fiver for wash and dry, can't go wrong, and it always looks extremely shiny when they are done with it!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Stormrider said:
I get mine done at the hand car wash occasionally - fiver for wash and dry, can't go wrong, and it always looks extremely shiny when they are done with it!

Seen a worrying comment about high pressure hand wash hoses flooding the rear parking camera....anyone confirm this???

thanx

SD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Snowysdad,
I personally do not have a camera on my Juke
but can see that this may be a problem as the high pressure hoses are pretty powerful - hope you find out soon or you are going to be rushing out with a plastic bag before the water rushes out!
Jukebox

·
Registered
130 Posts
I accidentally came accross it in the manual.
It is water proof (reversing camera), but apparently not water-pressure proof!

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts