Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly, a guy decided to pullinto my laneon a dual carriage and hit my offside front, the wheel taking most of the impact.
I've taken it to an approved repairer and they are replacing the wing, moulding, wheel, part of the suspension and knuckle joint!?! I hope to get it back next week.
The thing is, although I'm pretty gutted about the accident (I haven't even done 2000 miles yet). Both myself and the police were impressed with how well it held the bump. The other vehicle (Clio) didn't fair quite so well, but luckily no-one was hurt, apart from some aches and pains.

I was initially worried about the time it would take for parts (body parts in particular) but they were sourced very quickly indeed.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sarah

Poor you ----- As long as you are OK... I know its been said before but cars can be fixed - people cant always!!!!

Glad they are sorting it out for you but its sad when it happens

Keep your chin up

fee x

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Glad no one was hurt. Hope you're back in the Juke wheels soon

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wish you a speedy recovery,Sarah and I hope it won`t be too long before you are out and about in your Juke.As everybody has said, a car can be repaired or replaced, a life can`t.
Take care.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Pain when this kind of thing happens :/ Some people need their eyes checking and/or licences taken away!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Oh No!

Still, as everyone has said, at least it was only the cars that where damaged.
I hope this won't mar your future enjoyment of your car. I'd be totally gutted

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sorry to hear your news
, but glad you're ok...good the Juke faired well too...never nice to be in an accident...but the little Juke did it's job to make sure you got out safe and sound...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts