Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At long last, I received a totally unexpected phone call from my dealer this morning — during a whiteout blizzard — to say that, incredibly, my Juke had just arrived five days ahead of schedule!
Because we have such abysmal weather forecast over the weekend (and also because I live near a treacherously steep road), I'm hopefully collecting it sometime on Monday.
It's been an agonisingly long wait but now there are only three sleeps to go!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
who ray and about time too pleased fo you

wonder if it had anything to do with your mention in autoexpress last week lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that! Nice post to turn the clock with as well.

·
Registered
189 Posts
great news, good to see a positive coming out of this forum, awaiting my black acenta with sports package, long time for me though, end of january/begining of feb !!!, enjoy yours pal.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So near yet so far!
This morning the snow was bad, so I decided that yet again it would be a 2.5-mile trudge to work and I informed the dealer that I'd have to delay picking up the Juke for 24 hours. (They were very understanding.)
Fast-forward to 4:00 pm. Everyone gets sent home early from work and the roads are now a lot clearer, so I arrange a lift home in the car that I'm part-exchanging for the Juke — thinking that now I can collect it on the way home.
Alas, the snow also delayed them getting the tax disc so I just hope there's not too much ice in the morning!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Fair dinkum - just think how great it will be when its finally sitting on your driveway - can only be another day or two away - cant it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts