Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics of my new JUKE. I had some things added to it at the dealer after it arrived so I took some pics of the add-ons too. They were: the interior illumination, auto-dimming rear view mirror with home link and the front styling plate/front underbody protector. Note that I may be over doing it a bit with all the pics. But I tried to get every angle andoptions that I added in case someone may be on the fenceas towhether to go with the JUKE or not and the available options.

Edited by: colormeblue

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, let me start out by first saying that I regreat paying the extra $200 or so on the auto-dimming rear view mirror. I traded in my 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse that had an auto-dimming rear-view mirror and I loved it. But on the JUKE - I have to turn it off because I can't hardly see anything behind me. I had no idea that the rear window in the JUKE was going to be so dark tinted straight from the factory. So when the auto-dimming rear view mirror activates and turns darker when a car gets behind you then it's almost black and I don't like the whole effect it gives. Now the Eclipse was fine because the back window was not tinted so the auto-dimming rear view mirror worked great. Now as for the Homelink thing - I was told that you could operate your remote control garage door from the controls on the mirror. Well, I don't have a garage so that does me no good. So if anyone else out there is considering the add-on auto-dimming rear view mirror then maybe this posting will help in your decision. Now just because I don't like it doesn't mean that everyone else won't like it but I did learn that it was a waste of money for me. But all in all it's not a huge issue. Who knows, I may have a garage one day and then I will be able to open the door from my mirror's controls.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Was the spoiler standard? Plus those alloys are not what I have on my Tekna. Were they specified?

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ Colormeblue: A sun roof that's what I want..it looks from the picslike you have one am I correct or am I seeing things?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To answer questions: Yes, it does have a sunroof. The wheels are the optional gunmetal alloy wheels. The gunmetal alloy wheels, the rear wing spoiler and the chrome exhaust finisher all came as part of the 'Sport Package'. I'm in the U.S. so the model I have is the 'SL' with 'Sport Package' - The 'SL' for the U.S. is the top model with leather interior,auto headlights, fog lights, navigation/upgraded stereo package & sunroof. Edited by: colormeblue

·
Registered
189 Posts
nice pictures and bags of information good on you colourmeblue, i'm with without wax on the subject of a sun roof i think WHEN i get my acenta sport in black a black tinted sunroof that should be the icing on the cake, black nova sr many moons ago and fitted the sunroof to that and magic, happy juking all who have one and be patient everyone else.
</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts