if so pm me and I will remove

these are pics of deej's car i copied and paste them direct for easier viewing

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Deks36
No I dont mind at all, I just done it that way because it was easier for me.
How did you do that ????

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looking good, deej. Gun metal is my third favourite colour. They look sensational with the chrome IMO

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your comments guys !! lets be honest it looks good in all the colours, we're all just Juke freaks!! LOL, happy and proud to be one of the Elite !!
And yes Chris I think it would look great with the chrome pack, I am considering it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gone for gun metallic as well. Test drove it in that colour at my Nissan dealer.

Was either Gun metallic or the Force Red but decided to go for the Gun metallic.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to say I love all the colours but for me, Gun Metal just has something extra especially with the chrome pack!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've also gone for the gun metallic, mainly as I work at the factory and see the finished vehicles all the time and think the gun metallic shows off the curves and shape the best. Can't wait for mine. Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
29 Posts
looks fab
,orderednov 10for delivery february?
Tekna 1.5dci, gun metalic, arm rest,protection pack, spoiler, chrome pack, what the heck, can't wait.
Edited by: bigmac

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Ordered a 1.5dCi Tekna in Gun Grey last week and have to wait until July for delivery - bummer!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome... yes a cool choice of colour - my fave..

Will you be coming to the meet ? Be interesting to see what the majority colour is ???
Ozza.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts