Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been looking since I ordered my Juke in October but it seemed to be Jukeless around Bourne, Spalding area of Lincolnshire.
Then the other day while I was driving to work in my shiny new Red Acenta I spotted a Gun Metal coming towards me.
There was frantic flashing of headlights and waving by both of us. Think I must have been the first Juke he'd seen on the road as well.
It's nice to know there is other Juke life in Lincolnshire anyway!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
They're all probably on a three-four month delivery, like many in the Forum here.

Then, out of nowhere, there'll be "Thousands of them".

·
Registered
189 Posts
dear fee you can't wind sallyspud up by mentioning may in your despatches she will be upset as she as just been given may as her new delivery date, so there will be lots of fun n games not MAYHEM.
just a thought thats all happy waving n that.</font>

·
Registered
873 Posts
holeymoley27 said:
Well I've been looking since I ordered my Juke in October but it seemed to be Jukeless around Bourne, Spalding area of Lincolnshire.

Then the other day while I was driving to work in my shiny new Red Acenta I spotted a Gun Metal coming towards me.

There was frantic flashing of headlights and waving by both of us. Think I must have been the first Juke he'd seen on the road as well.

It's nice to know there is other Juke life in Lincolnshire anyway!
Mine is in Lincolnshire every weekend - but further north than Spalding! Sleaford area

·
Registered
135 Posts
@stormriderI know the feeling. We went for a sunday sunny ride and spotted another Juke. We also were flashing our lights, hitting the car horn and waved at eachother. GREAT Feeling

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Saw A Blackleft hand drive (Belgian) in North Lincolnshire at the weekend. Think the driver thought I was mad, looking at him the way I was,from my Mondeo.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Saw a Red one in Ramsgate today - I flashed and the lady driver smiled and waved back. First time.

Made me smile.............

(Yes I know - don't bother) (you probably still will though) (Sits and waits)

12inch
Hope you weren't polishing yours at the time.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Spotted a white one at Tescos, Reebok Centre, Bolton it was parked away from other cars, so the question is

1. Was He/she embarrassed about the colour and trying to hide away?
2. Parked it away from other cars because it was new and didnt want it scratched?
3. Poseing?

I would like to think #1

But im guessing #2

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
My blood pressure is already at an all time high without all you lot winding me up !!!!!

BOOHOO - I love the colour WHITE on the juke and cant stand anyone saying anything nasty about it....

Behave and be good.... OR ELSE

OK??

Fee x

1 - 20 of 26 Posts