Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi everyone,
Thanks for your positive comments. A number of people have been asking where I got the Chrome Illuminated Side Bars from. These were supplied and fitted by my local Nissan dealer. Because I have spent a lot of money there, they let me have them for £400 (I think that the actual price should be around £600).
They are a standard Nissan Jukeaccessory. I don't know the part number but you can see them on the Nissan site here:-http://www.nissan-aftersales.co.uk/accessories/vehicles/Juke/?order=name&keywords=&pagination=true&page=3
I have seen them oneBayfor about £300 but then you would have to pay for fitting and I'm not sure that they are genuine Nissan parts or illuminated. You should also contact Holdcroft as they may be able to supply them at a discount price.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Fantastic pics, thanks for sharing ! This is a very interesting color and goes so well with those chrome "touches" ! At one point I was tempted to get auto transmission, but I was discouraged by the long waiting times. Is it a CVT or M-CVT ?

Fab. I can hardly wait to see more and post mine too.

Tom

Edited by: mitb67

·
Registered
169 Posts
Diggerty said:
Fantastic, loving the chrome.

May I also say what excellent taste you have. Clearly displayed in your choice of colour
True. It looks VERY elegant.

Regards,

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts