Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the spoiler fitted, wind deflectors, new exhast tip and HID kit with LED side lights. May go for some wheel spacers?, cant make my mine up yet......

·
Registered
452 Posts
That is the nicest black I have seen for a long time!

It would seem, like Porsche, there is a blue element added to the paint, to give that beautiful rich colour.

Very smart car indeed, I am very envious, makesthe wait for mine seem even longer!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice Motor, Nice finish

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Gazza - what a beauty - fantastic looking car

·
Registered
189 Posts
nice one gazzaweb, very nice and very interesting car, i'm awaiting my black acenta and still sitting on the fence with regards the rear spoiler, did you know from the off you would have one fitted or did it take a while ? also i will be cheeky the reg !!!! is that the correct plate for your car as it looks the bollocks, once again gazza keep enjoying and keep polishing SIXTY.
</font>

·
Registered
29 Posts
I imagine gazawebb has just taken the precaution of blanking out most of the plate as most posters do as a precaution against anyone with criminal intent
. Anyway, anyone with such a good looking car would have made sute the "60" was centred correctly if it was genuine

Edited for speeling mistooks

Edited by: theforestdweller

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Lady juke said:
Great looking Juke..... So glad you didn't choose one to match your front door
you do know thats his neighbours door? I have it on authority his front door is WHITE
and i bet he is glad he didnt choose it aswell

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The wife now wants to paint the front door black, thanks everyone for giving me even more DIY.......
Thinking about it i do live at number 10......................

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
gazawebb said:
The wife now wants to paint the front door black, thanks everyone for giving me even more DIY.......
Following the recent television news item, want to rent a RAT?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
gazawebb said:

Driving or DIY last weekend?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts