Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have great pleasure in telling my fellow jukesters that my turn as arrived and the garage as just five minutes ago informed of the arrival of my juke, i hope to pick it up as soon as possible

those of you still waiting, hang in there. mr happy nev

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good News Mr Nev, I'm sure you will love it like I am.

·
Registered
489 Posts
That's great news mr nev
it seems like there's more and more people getting their cars now..i have 28 days to wait for mine

·
Registered
796 Posts
Congrats Mr Nev.

When I get my tekna 4x4 I will scream and you will all hear me all the way from the Alps.

Yesterday I was driving home on the highway in Salzburg in my white Qashqai. I saw what I recognised as a metalic brown Juke.
I chased it down which with 150ps in my Qashqai was no problem at all. I wanted to take a pic of it. I was like a 16 year old and over excited.

The driver was an older woman (I'm 47). I stupidly drew level with her and started giving her the thumbs up sign.

Then guess what she did??

She gave me the bird and blew me in the weeds. I couldn`t cat her. Dam that car is fast, and my Qashqai will do 220kmh.

Im in awe.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Mr nev. Congratulations. hope you have a nice day like I had yesterday. Don't forget to post some pictures. Enjoy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts