Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all!
I orderd my juke, (black tekna red interior 1.6 with illuminated entry strips) on the 20th of September! I have to wait till the 27th of October to pick up the beast! I know I havnt got as long as some of you have waited but my god it's hard!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
447 Posts
Oh! sounds IDENTICAL! to my order, great taste! ;) (ordered 10th july!) Just out of curiosity where did you order from?

Seems the 1.6 is the one to get if you want a speedy delivery!.

I'm planning on retro fitting the entry guards ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I orderd mine from Glynn Hopkin in Romford! I was going to go for the dgi but I thought of my insurance!
When do you pick yours up?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
447 Posts
We ordered ours from Beadles, Maidstone. Regarding the DIG-T model, It was the fuel consumption that did it for us, whilst on paper there's only 4mpg difference between turbo and n/a engine, I know how heavy my right foot is and I just know we'd never see decent fuel economy ;)

We pick ours up this Saturday, although our dealer is SHOCKINGLY in efficient, they've not once pre-emptively contacted us to let us know what's going on, its always us that have to contact them. Is it really that hard to pick up the phone and let us know what's going on, even an email would be fine. I'm spending the best part of £16k with them. *sigh*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Hi everyone !

I was the first to order the Juke at my local dealer way back in June and I take delivery of it thisfriday 1st oct , I think I will be the first person is South Wales to own one.

Mines a Black 1.6 Tekna CVT with grey leather interior and Grey centre conscole

My work colleagues are already calling it the Nissan Joke/Junk and tells me it looks gay. Its a good job I am not easlily offended.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
Phil said:
Hi everyone !

I was the first to order the Juke at my local dealer way back in June and I take delivery of it thisfriday 1st oct , I think I will be the first person is South Wales to own one.

Mines a Black 1.6 Tekna CVT with grey leather interior and Grey centre conscole

My work colleagues are already calling it the Nissan Joke/Junk and tells me it looks gay. Its a good job I am not easlily offended.
I think you will be the first one on this forum to get an automatic. Please let us know how it feels. I ordered end August and have to wait til December!
Have you test driven an auto?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
iamdabe said:
We pick ours up this Saturday, although our dealer is SHOCKINGLY in efficient, they've not once pre-emptively contacted us to let us know what's going on, its always us that have to contact them. Is it really that hard to pick up the phone and let us know what's going on, even an email would be fine. I'm spending the best part of £16k with them. *sigh*


You sure it wasnt Aberdeen Nissan?????

Sounds very familiar!!! Maybe use the same Customer Care teachers!!

On a side note - the woman who did our Juke deal didnt do the hand over - we were told that all of the deals she had done had been taken off her because her customers were not at all happy!
Yes, she sold me mine.....although at least our handover went well, surely then couldnt f$%^ that up!!!

-------what am I saying??? they did!! They tried to charge us £300 more than the deal we had agreed on. Luckily my wife had brought the initial invoice with her, although the one they had showed £300 difference........I was ready for a serious argument and walk out, but once they saw our invoice, they curiously backed down and changed theirs.....

Andy

Edited by: andytran
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
andytran said:
iamdabe said:
We pick ours up this Saturday, although our dealer is SHOCKINGLY in efficient, they've not once pre-emptively contacted us to let us know what's going on, its always us that have to contact them. Is it really that hard to pick up the phone and let us know what's going on, even an email would be fine. I'm spending the best part of £16k with them. *sigh*


You sure it wasnt Aberdeen Nissan?????

Sounds very familiar!!! Maybe use the same Customer Care teachers!!

On a side note - the woman who did our Juke deal didnt do the hand over - we were told that all of the deals she had done had been taken off her because her customers were not at all happy!
Yes, she sold me mine.....although at least our handover went well, surely then couldnt f$%^ that up!!!

-------what am I saying??? they did!! They tried to charge us £300 more than the deal we had agreed on. Luckily my wife had brought the initial invoice with her, although the one they had showed £300 difference........I was ready for a serious argument and walk out, but once they saw our invoice, they curiously backed down and changed theirs.....

Andy
Snap!
Shockingly bad service from my dealer. Even when told by Nissan Customer Service to phone me they can't manage to pick up the phone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like everyone is getting a rough time from the dealer! I havnt had any problems so far! But I still have a month to grizz!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
447 Posts
andytran said:
You sure it wasnt Aberdeen Nissan?????

Sounds very familiar!!! Maybe use the same Customer Care teachers!!

On a side note - the woman who did our Juke deal didnt do the hand
over - we were told that all of the deals she had done had been taken
off her because her customers were not at all happy!
Yes, she sold me mine.....although at least our handover went well,
surely then couldnt f$%^ that up!!!

-------what am I saying??? they did!! They tried to charge us £300
more than the deal we had agreed on. Luckily my wife had brought the
initial invoice with her, although the one they had showed £300
difference........I was ready for a serious argument and walk out, but
once they saw our invoice, they curiously backed down and changed
theirs.....

Andy
Andy that really is such bad service, is there any recourse with Nissan regarding complaints?

Oh did I also mention that our sales guy got the finance numbers wrong about 5 times? yea, you'd think it'd be quite simple to work out really, we were amazed when out of now where he told us that we had to bring £1500 bankers draft with us when we collected the car, that caused a raised eyebrows.

If we could change who we're buying off now we would, some of the dealers on come across as the types of dealers I'd like to deal with, i.e. honest and competent.

silverjuke said:
Snap!
Shockingly bad service from my dealer. Even when told by Nissan Customer Service to phone me they can't manage to pick up the phone.
It's such a shame when bad CS leaves a bad taste in your mouth, really taints your feelings towards the new car. If there this bad when making a sale, imagine what they're going to be like when they really don't care i.e. with after sales care :(


Squaddie-juke said:
Sounds like everyone is getting a rough time from
the dealer! I havnt had any problems so far! But I still have a month to
grizz!
Yea there's a couple bad apples when it comes to dealers, we don't mean to put you off! Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly with your collection! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
575 Posts
iamdabe said:
We ordered ours from Beadles, Maidstone. Regarding the DIG-T model, It was the fuel consumption that did it for us, whilst on paper there's only 4mpg difference between turbo and n/a engine, I know how heavy my right foot is and I just know we'd never see decent fuel economy ;)

We pick ours up this Saturday, although our dealer is SHOCKINGLY in efficient, they've not once pre-emptively contacted us to let us know what's going on, its always us that have to contact them. Is it really that hard to pick up the phone and let us know what's going on, even an email would be fine. I'm spending the best part of £16k with them. *sigh*
Don't tell me that after I changed my order from Lloyds to Beadles Maidstone after I got lousy service
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
447 Posts
chris78 said:
Don't tell me that after I changed my order from Lloyds to Beadles Maidstone after I got lousy service
Well by the sounds like your sales guy has been in contact with you, letting you know about delays etc, so maybe it's just one bad apple at the dealer, either way I'm not too happy. I'm not about to name names as that could start to get libellous, having said that, the sales guy has to realise that he is representing the dealer a whole.

Good luck with purchase Chris ;)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top