Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it is guys ...... more pictures will follow once the accessories are on

Edited by: lorrfal

·
Registered
62 Posts
acrorat said:
WooHoo, that's one lovely piece of Juke
Yeh its nice to see something other than red and white!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Lorrfal
Very nice pictures. Although here in Malta we had some very bad weather you managed
to take very nice pictures. Well done

·
Registered
32 Posts
nice and shiny :) i'm expecting mine in 3 weeks, same colour and looking at these nice pictures makes it a bit easier to wait
have fun!

·
Registered
25 Posts
what a beauty...i just saw one parked in front of my work and had to run out to check it out...black with red interior just like yours. could have stayed there for hours just looking at it...don't think my boss would be too happy though
still waiting for mine though just like simonlimon hehe

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm going to have to go look at some red ones now.

So I don't start to regret my colour choice 38 days before delivery

Great pictures there... the first one especially.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
holeymoley27 said:
Wasn't keen on the black when I test drove in one but I have to say it's growing on me know.
I know what you mean holeymoley .... I actually originally ordered the gunmetal and red, as was undecided, and dealer offered to get me both colours so i could choose one.
When they arrived I visited the showroom to finalise colour between the above 2 ..... but as soon as I saw the black with red interior, Ijust loved it.... and changed everything, hence a new order was placed and an extra month waiting time ............ but it was worthed, and very happy with the choice made.Edited by: lorrfal

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tomorrow, I take car back to the dealer to fit the final set of accessories .... so more photos will be posted here soon

·
Registered
42 Posts
Really wish I had got black now. The Juke looks great in that colour.It is a horrible colour to keep nice and clean. I was forever washing my little black Mazda, looked awesome for about an hour then the dust settled and aarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Carlos Valderrama said:
Really wish I had got black now. The Juke looks great in that colour.

It is a horrible colour to keep nice and clean. I was forever washing my little black Mazda, looked awesome for about an hour then the dust settled and aarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
HEHE! .... I can assure you nothing has changed (re dust settling in after an hour of having washed it) ............ but still love it
Edited by: lorrfal

1 - 19 of 19 Posts