Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone with mudflaps fitted give me a review of how good or not they are. With all the slush snow and rain we've had recently my Juke has been getting filthy on the front doors behind the front wheels and behind the rear wheels.
I'm thinking of getting mudflaps but only if they significantly reduce the spray up the sides of the car.
Anyone have any info for me?

·
Registered
43 Posts
your right,they do make a difference looks wise,but have little or no effect on stopping slush and spray..

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had them fitted and I agree that they look OK but make virtually no difference to the amount of spray on the bodywork. Are they worth £100? Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

·
Registered
33 Posts
When we purchased ours the salesman told us not to bother with them as they didn't do much. Maybe there will be after market ones available soon which will work better

·
Registered
97 Posts
they look good but don't do much but i go for the effect rather than the practicality i mean its like buying a turbo charged duke it goes like sh*t of a shovel but the speed limits still only 70mph.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Problem with most mud-flaps is that in winter they collect all the slush and if you don't remember to knock it off the wheel arch when you stop driving for the day it knocks **** out of the mud-flap trying to get the frozen slush out the next morning. If the mud-flap isn't there it is much easier to get the slush out plus, it doesn't build up quite the same.I haven't ordered with mine either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts