Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my local dealer in Winchester today (Martins). Had the mud guards fitted. Cost £42.00 to fit (I supplied the mud guards). Excellent service received there. Wished I bought my car from there now. Anyway, they look good but not really sure how effective they will be !

·
Registered
5 Posts
HiI have bought a front set from Ebay, easy to fit but the plastic screw(into lug) is too short, does anyone know how I get around this..I can fit them but with the depth of the guard the original plastic screw/lug you take out they are not long enough fore the mudguard..regards R

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think the mudflaps look cool in the pictures but would like to see them for real, before i make my mind up..... first i knew about this, otherwise i would have had them when i got the car.... the Juke is high off the ground with large wheel arch's, and the flaps look small, so will wait and see if they do the job, I have noticed that the Juke does get a bit muddy on the front doors (bottom), but when you love this car , its an excuse to wash and polish it and show it off

·
Registered
119 Posts
Had ours fitted by our Nissan Dealer when the Juke was new and although they are a little flimsy they do the job of keeping the spray front and rear to a minimium. Ours have been fitted now for 15 months and look good with the Black Juke.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Had ours fitted by the dealer from new. They definitely keep the doors clean although they are very small. They look really good on our black Juke as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts