Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got a Juke fitted with mud flaps? I get mine in Dec and I'm thinking about ordering a set of mud flaps but would like to see a pix first! Can anyone help?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Was going to get a set until saleman advised against said that they don't come out much more than wheel arches and showed us them on the salerooms car.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jonno, I was likeyouunsure but bought from John at Holdcrofts the protection pack for £99.00 great value the flaps in my opinion doe stop spray on rear window as hatch backs alwayscreate a vortex I think, they are not easy to fit as some here say they are you do have to take off the wheels to get good fit. My dealercouldn'tsupply when I first got my Juke so they fitted for nothing good luck

·
Registered
79 Posts
i have them on my white juke they look fantastic as the follow the lines of the plastic wheel arches so they look like they are made that way, plus they are very practical too, dont hesitate as you will not be dissapointed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Had a set fitted on delivery, and I think they are very smart. From past experience, despite the name referringto mud - they are very useful at stopping chippings and the like from flipping up at low speed.
Chips in the paintwork is not something I want and even a minor protection is worthwile.As always though, personal preference!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts