Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving behind a Juke this morning, one of 3 that parks in my work car park

It had no mud flaps ... I think it would look much better with a set.
What do you guys think? Would you put a set on the front and back? or the back only?
Are they ready and available or should I order through the dealer and have them fitted when my Juke arrives ... ?
Phil

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've bought them and gonna fit them ASAP dont want stone chips hitting the rear arches as some have posted else where

·
Registered
659 Posts
I bought them with mats but will have to wait until 1st service to get them fitted.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I fitted front and rear last week. They are very easy to fit but you do need to take the rear wheels off to get the drill in to drill the one extra hole needed. Full lock each way on the front should leave enough room for the drill on the front.
They won't do anything to stop all the crud getting on the doors but I'm hoping that they might stop some of the damage to the other plastics around the wheel arches.

They are readily available from John at Holdcrofts (2005holdcroft on here) and he does them at a very good price with a discount for forum members. Very speedy, friendlyand efficient service.
Rgds.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got mine fitted by the dealer a couple of weeks after I got the car. They're so small that I doubt they're very effective but I do think cars looks better with them.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Ordered the protection with mine too. Don't want stone chips or tar flicking up the sides.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Juke21 said:

What do you guys think? Would you put a set on the front and back? or the back only?

Are they ready and available or should I order through the dealer and have them fitted when my Juke arrives ... ?

Phil
I'd let him buy his own, I wouldn't want anyone putting any bling on mine without my permission first !
Besides I'm from Yorkshire and we're tighter here than Aberdonians !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hillman Imp said:
Juke21 said:

Phil
I'd let him buy his own, I wouldn't want anyone putting any bling on mine without my permission first !
Besides I'm from Yorkshire and we're tighter here than Aberdonians !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol .. no no costing me enough! just want mine to look the best ... when it eventually arrives!

·
Registered
433 Posts
hi all

Im getting alot of pms about prices for mudlflaps and protection packs which is wonderfull but as i cant always reply as fast as i would like to here is a list of the offers we currently have , may be of use .Im still waiting for the armests guys sorry
but you will be first to know soon as i ahve any news. Im also as i speak working on a special price for a spare wheel kit which will be the wheel with tyre fitted and balance and all the tools /jack etc fingers crossed will have more news latter today/tommorrow im just battleing with 3 tyre companys trying to get a better price for a bulk order .

JOhn

Heres the list

Front Styling Plate £132.99
Chrome Fog rings £95.99
Chrome door sill strips £120.00
Chrome Mirror caps £124.99
Rear Spoiler £184.99 (would require painting)
Chrome Strip Tailgate £76.99
Chrome Trunk Handle £71.99
Rear Bumper Protection Plate £71.99
Front & Rear Mudflaps £55.00
Illuminated Entry Guards £136.99
Luxury Mats from £28.99
With Red or Grey juke logo £32.99
Rubber Mats £39.99
Trunk Entry Guard £52.99
Trunk Mat £28.99
Soft trunk Linner £49.99
Dog Guard £106.99
Towbars From £199.00

Limited offer packs Massive savings

</font>
</font>Autoglym High Deffiniton Wax £24.99</font>
Protection Pack (Luxury mats + mudflaps + Soft Boot Linner ) £99.99
Chrome Pack (chrome fog lamp rings + Chrome Mirror caps + Chrome door sill strips + chrome tailgate strip ) £349.99 </font>

All Price are inclusive of vat and carry a full nissan warranty
Items are sent via Fed Ex fully insured and trackable online .
We
only charge £8.99 per shipment upto 25kg going to one post code so you
can have lots and lots of items all sent together but only pay one lot
of carriage , so its best to order multipull items together hence a
cracking saving on the carriage
</font>

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had mudflaps front & back fitted when i purchased, think it improves the look as well as some protection

·
Registered
540 Posts
Juke21 - it'll never look the best, it ain't white - Fee, support please!!
And Hillman Imp, I know what you mean about Aberdonians. I work with them all day. One of their best nicknames is Foomuchers? Foo much is that and foo much is this.No to be honest they are a very generous bunch for the most part, not sure what part though
Try gettin them to share their sticky bun at tea-break, ooya!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts