Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know who's used their MP3 player through the Juke sounds system? what player they are using? What is the interface like?
Cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have streamed my iPhone 4 through the Blue tooth Connection and wired it as well. Both good but a little more control when wired. You can still use the phone when wired u just need to let the BT connect first. Im impressed.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hubby uses an ipod NANO with USB adapter- automatically loads upall playlists - fantastic he says - although his taste in music is pants!!!!

Fee

PS - phone still connects while AUX is on.

·
Registered
130 Posts
8 GB memory stick, system recognises it as and when plugged in....true USB recognition! Easy to nav between folders too.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have my music on my IPhone 4. This works great through the USB connection with control over tracks and playlists. I also connect via Bluetooth which works well also but with no control of the tracks playing!

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have a 32gb memory stick in there with MP3s, and occasionally use the Bluetooth Audio from my HTC Desire. The steering wheel controls work with the phone as well to change tracks.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm liking the memory stick option as you can leave it in place, rather than having to disconnect the ipod every time.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
And the films on the memory stick play well, just put it in reverse - wait for the camera on screen and then turn ignition off. Leave in reverse, handbrake on and turn ignition to position 2. (push button twice for Tekna) Select film from list and hit OK.
Will not work whilst driving.............

·
Registered
40 Posts
I didn't know it was possible to watch films on it 12inch - is this supposed to be a "secret" or is it something that is in the handbook?? What's the quality like?
Sounds a bit like when I accidentally stumbled upon the "cheat" on BMW's with the stop-start button - apparently designed for use by dealers, it was possible to start it without the key in the ignition! Very worrying!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I like the sound of playing through a memory still, saves you having to carry the iPhone connector in and out of the house .. especially when you have just got into bed and remember that its in the car!

Have to get the driving albums sorted before the Juke arrives .. I guess I have plenty of time for that lol!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yep mines on a memory stick havent removed it since the day I put it in although I will have to soon to add some new albums to it.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
12Inchmick said:
And the films on the memory stick play well, just put it in reverse - wait for the camera on screen and then turn ignition off. Leave in reverse, handbrake on and turn ignition to position 2. (push button twice for Tekna) Select film from list and hit OK.

Will not work whilst driving.............

Is there away to watch movies while driving?
Not for the driver but for the passenger?
Or does the car Have to be put into reverse first??

·
Registered
123 Posts
What is the sound system like on the Acenta Sport which has the 4 speakers, instead of the 6 you get with the Premium? I must say I am used to having 6 speakers but wondered what the sound is like?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome Cat17 we have the 4 speakers in oursand it sounds fine to us, weuse a sandisk cruzer bladein the usb port and leave it in easier than using a mp3 player.

·
Registered
123 Posts
thanks yell - I think I have decided to go with an Acenta Premium - really struggling to decide in what colour at the mo which is so annoying cos its gonna take 12 weeks to be delivered from when I go to the dealer this Saturday

·
Registered
247 Posts
Cat17 said:
thanks yell - I think I have decided to go with an Acenta Premium - really struggling to decide in what colour at the mo which is so annoying cos its gonna take 12 weeks to be delivered from when I go to the dealer this Saturday
12 weeks? That's not a good sign... I ordered mine Monday (had to be red) and while it was the premium pack holding it up, they said it should be there in 7 weeks.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I saw my first white Juke in the wild today... it's a different beast entirely... mostly the way the lights didn't stand out from the body. I liked.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts