Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Can anyone help, I travel to Bristol 120miles each way, is this a suitable car for motorways?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All

Can anyone help, I travel to Bristol 120miles each way per week, is this a suitable car for motorways?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
HI Dennis, In amswer to your question YES, car is fine on motorways only downside is in petrol revs quite high due to only having 5 gears, in diesel fuel consumption is crap compared to Nissan quoted figures.

·
Registered
659 Posts
It's a great car. If the surface isn't smooth (some dodgy old Mways) then the ride isn't the smoothest and we dci folk are not recording good mpg figures. This seems a pretty universal problem with the diesel.

But deks has said it all in a nutshell.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My other car's regareded to be one of the best motorway cruisers of all times (the cheap side of an S Class), and yet I'm more than happy to do a few hundred miles in the Juke (the petrol one with 5 gears even!).

I'd even say that for me, the sports seats in the Juke (and its driving position), are more comfortable than the E Class.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Up and down the m3 every day and my DCI is the perfect car for it - Drives like a dream and 6th gear is a definate plus for motorway driving.

·
Registered
144 Posts
MrWhiskins said:
Up and down the m3 every day and my DCI is the perfect car for it - Drives like a dream and 6th gear is a definate plus for motorway driving.
Glad you said that as I do a lot motorway driving and presumed gear number six would make the dci quite a good choice as I only got to test drive around town... roll on the Juke; can't return less than the current 28mpg I do either!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts