Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I change my cars quite a lot.....cant help it, just something Ive always done.

Anyway, I love my Juke, but my head keeps getting turned by the Ford Kuga, such a smart looking crossover.

I found a nice one at Motorpoint for £21000, sounded ideal.

Thought Id email them for a rough idea of cost to change, just purely out of interest.

They emailed me this afternoon......I am still laughing to myself thinking of their reply.........

they offered me £9500 for my Juke....are they on this planet???? 2 other garages that I have been "flirting" with have offered me between £12500 and £13000, which is more what I had expected..

Just what planet are motorpoint on - someone tell me please!!!!

Andy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Andy

I wouldnt go there - EVER ---- been warned off them load so many times by people I know

They are obviously mistaking the JUKE for the CUBE - that should beabout what the cube should be worth!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
oi leave the cube alone I like it and am seriously thinking of getting one especially as Nissan can't shift them and their is a deal to be had
@andy I like the Kuga aswell always have done but I think its overpriced for a Ford but discounts are a plenty if you look around

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
andytran said:
I change my cars quite a lot.....cant help it, just something Ive always done.

Anyway, I love my Juke, but my head keeps getting turned by the Ford Kuga, such a smart looking crossover.

I found a nice one at Motorpoint for £21000, sounded ideal.

Thought Id email them for a rough idea of cost to change, just purely out of interest.

They emailed me this afternoon......I am still laughing to myself thinking of their reply.........

they offered me £9500 for my Juke....are they on this planet???? 2 other garages that I have been "flirting" with have offered me between £12500 and £13000, which is more what I had expected..

Just what planet are motorpoint on - someone tell me please!!!!

Andy
You not happy with the Juke then Andy?

·
Registered
540 Posts
He bides in Peterheed ****. The road to Aberdeen is that slow he has probably got flat bits on the tyres from sittin' and just wants a car with new tyres, lol

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
deks36 said:
oi leave the cube alone I like it and am seriously thinking of getting one especially as Nissan can't shift them and their is a deal to be had
@andy I like the Kuga aswell always have done but I think its overpriced for a Ford but discounts are a plenty if you look around
Getting a white CUBE then DEKS???

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good point Fee - sounds like they did quote for the cube! Anyway, I sent a suitably snotty reply about how far off the mark they were with their price! I just could not believe it!

**** - I love my Juke, but soooo love the look of the Kuga, and, you know how it is, mortgage paid off, kids at Uni or work.....money burning a hole...

Deks - Ive been looking a lot at Kugas but cant find any decent deals (in scotland anyway). I almost bought a Kuga a year ago, but the dealer lied to me and p+ssed me off, so I cancelled the order. Wish I hadnt now, the thing would have been worth more than Id havepaid for it, theyve gone up in value over the past 6 months!

Dougal, as you know, the Peterhead road really isnt THAT good! Perhaps I should go for a landie or Lada Niva!!!!

Dare I say it.......but if I do go for one (Kuga), I want it in white!!! they look ace in white.....(cue abuse).

Andy

Edited by: andytran

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lady juke said:
It's obvious..... They sell cheap cars and so you won't get a good price on a trade in

Lj
In theory thats right.......but they aint selling them cheap...price is about the same as everywhere else!

Motorpoint have changed over the years, they used to sell cheap imports with minimal warranty, but since the european borders opened, they cant do any better than most large dealers.

Andy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Wot Andy you buying a WHITE car???

I'll believe it when I see it..... Well i did see a white Kuga in Evans Halshaw - smart looking i must admit. also saw a white IX35 - looked lovely too!!!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future...

Fee xxEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
605 Posts
Lady juke said:
Fee

I was going to buy a White IX35..... But the dealer was a

Then I looked around and found Juke
.... So glad now

Lj
Ditto that was gonna be my new car. They wouldnt even look at my car as a trade in so stuff them! Pleased, because once back atthe drawing board I found the Juke got a good price for my car and well happy. Simples! Edited by: flynn

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Theres a big waiting list for the IX35.

We test drove one when they first came out - nice drive although the oil burner isnt very refined.
Biggest thing that put me off was the interior...very cheap and plasticky looking. Not good enough on a £20K car.

andy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts