Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Let's be honest; it'd not going to win any beauty contests, but they do say beauty is in the eye of th beholder! Hat's off to the guy for having the 'balls' to go this far. There's some neat concepts in the car tho, iPad in the dash (althoug how garish!) the rear view mirror is neat touch, but ****! the media system looks waay to confusing to be able to control whilst driving (hello?! twisting 180 and looking down to chang songs on the iphone!?)

It's giving me some ideas for ours!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I agree way over the top. I like some of the touches they have added but for the blue padded roof and arm rest? Boke!

I am getting mone end of September/ beginning of October. Can't wait.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice as demo car but nowt else IMO as i think it would be brutal to use the controls mid journey.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I can see why they've got the female (although I don't think much of her) but what's the bike meant to be saying?

·
Registered
142 Posts
quite like the iphone dock idea, music and phone functions will be controlled by the connect system (I hope) an integrated cradle would be better than it rattling round on the end of a cable.
granted somewhere nearer the front would be better...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like the Ipad idea they have, Having the IPAD as the headunit is a brilliant idea but i would only consider it if you could have the reversing camera, FM radio and sat nav through it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts