Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Juke in November. It is a Force Red Acenta Premium and will be called Rory.
Don't usually name my cars but couldn't help myself with this one and Rory just seemed to fit.
Had to be red as that matched the interior colour scheme.
Rory will come with some extras to protect his paintwork and leather front arm rest.
Can't wait until 2nd March when it is due at the dealers. Am hoping that I will be able to pick him up on Sat 6th - fingers crossed.
I've had brand new cars before but never felt this excited before

·
Registered
104 Posts
know how you feel we had our 1st brand new car on a 59 plate (fiesta) but were more excited about the juke and guess what, you will not be dissapointed! picked it up last wednesday waiting for tomorrow for a nice long drive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
glad your'e enjoying - have a look at what i found out about mine after an accident
<A>Michael</A><A> </A>
It had had a welding job at the factory according to Nissan - but they failed to tell the dealer and myself - wondered if anyone else had had an unknown welding job?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh - sorry couldnt see the pics......

A welding job done at the factory - was it faulty job??

Sounds like a nightmare - give us more info - we love a good gossip!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought brand new nissan juke 15/10/10 on 20/10/10 boy racer went straight into my rear. only had 106 miles on car. Had to wait for parts for ages cos juke is so new.
Car went into Nationwide repair and when they removed bumper found a very bad welding job to panel under bumper. Nissan GB owned up to it, but they never advised dealer or me that a repair had been done, I would'nt have bought it!! also thanks to boy racer or it would never had been discovered. ALSO the repair had started to RUST!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts