Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without looking to be intrusive to anyones privacy too much !! Would anyone be willing to tell me what their monthly cost is for their Juke, just want to see if i am getting the car i have ordered at a fairly reasonable price.
Again i apologise if this seems to be coming across as nosey !!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi D, would help to know what engine and spec you've ordered

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I doubt people would think you're being nosy - Just finding out if you're being ripped off.You might find people reluctant to divulge on forum as people have deposits of varying amounts - differing ways of financing and different payment terms and conditions...Were you thinking of a costs from a PCP route = or personal finance and have you a deposit?What model are you consideringFee x

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Folks
Ive ordered a 1.6 Acenta model in white, it is on the PCP 3 year deal is i preferred that to a finance deal for 4 or 5 years
they gave me a trade in of 1200 on my current car against the list price

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the 1.6 Accenta at £229.55 a month, but that is on the Nissan friends and family scheme. No idea how much difference that makes. No deposit, 3 year plan and optional final payment of £5,200 I think, on 20,000 miles per year.

Edited by: Stormrider

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Stormrider

Whats the difference between the friends and family scheme as opposed to the PCP ?Edited by: david17021982

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I got mine on a 3 yr pcp although I put £4k down
costs me £148 per month with about £7k to pay in 3 years
got my 1.5 dci acenta premium at £15500

friends and family I believe is a discount on purchase price for staff and as it says friends/family
I dont know the discount or the finance rate for such offers but sure someone who has had the benefit will

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
basically my monthly payment on the PCP will be £240, this is with £1200 knocked off the list price as im trading in my current banger of a car and just wanted to know im paying a reasonable price and if not i can take it up with the dealer.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
its my understanding that its a fixed rate finance so therefore the monthly figure can only be changed by a larger deposit this is why I put so much down to lower my monthly out goings on the car
so I dont think the amount is negotiable although someone with a greater knowledge on this may correct my view as I know in years gone by you could argue and get a better deal but the 5.9% is a good rate anyway
not sure if I have been any help good luck with your purchase

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Deks
There was a slight negotiation with the salesman, im not too unhappy at what i will be paying as after all on the PCP 3 years serviding and 3 years breakdown is included, i just wanted to make sure i wasnt paying way over the odds, also i suppose the PCP is different to that of HPI or finance, all in all im quite happy but you always want to make sure your paying something in comparison to others !!

·
Registered
52 Posts
3 years breakdown is included as standard,whichever wayyou pay. 3 years service plan is a £250 extra but most people seem to get that thrown in as part of the deal.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi David
Juke 1.6 Acenta in base colour with £1500 deposit based on12500 miles per year works out at £255.12 over 36 months with a GFV of £6018.75. Base rate is 3.35% APR is 6.9%. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
1.6 Tekna Dig-t.
5100 down payment and about 310 per month for the next 3 years and the car is mine. No massive ballon payment. Also spent 250 on the 3 years servicing and RAC

·
Registered
434 Posts
Tekna 1.6 Petrol at £164 month on a 3 yr PCP Deal £5500 part ex and final payment or hand the car back with aGFV at £6000, 10,000 miles a year, 6.9% Apr.I'm Happy.

·
Registered
127 Posts
£500.00 down, £299 pcm for 35 months, then an optional £6-7k final payment (can't remember exactly).

Free 3 years RAC and free 3 years servicing.

Worth noting I paid for my wax, mats, full tank of fuel and armrest with cash, which was £350.00.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm a PCH Juke'er... 1.5 dCi Acenta (Metallic Black)

£750 down payment

£215 inc VAT a month + Road Tax paid forover 4 years. (12,000 milesPY) I give the car back to the PCH company after that period endsand start again with another brand new car of my choice)

I was lucky enoughto catch the PCH company doing a special deal on Nissan Jukes during the month of April so swooped in like a hawk.

Edited by: ILCattivo

1 - 20 of 31 Posts