Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I went in Paris last Thursday and Friday, invited by Nissan.
You can see new vidéos on my blog and pics on flickr.
Enjoy !

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Looks like some awesome fun Val! so lucky! What did you think of the new Lotus cars? (I know not Nissan related). I think what they're doing is awesome, can't wait to see some of those 6 concepts on the road! The Mitshibushi Colt look-alike was very interesting ;)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yes, I know you were there Val, I was there too,mainly thanks toNissanand its associates

Iput a link tothe video you made onto this forum

http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=168&PN=2

I hope you had a good time - I loved it. Im hoping to go to Geneva show next year
with another motor manufacturer,butmy sudden popularity isall thanks to Nissan and its agents and sub agents and associates recommending me after my visit to Sunderland factory back in August.

How did you get your invitation?
Blackmail and bribery seem to helpwith Nissan I find.

Did you see any other car you would have liked at Paris?

I think the Peugeot HR1 concept has possibilties. I was disappointed by the Range Rover Evoque.

I'm trying to blag an invite to Los Angeles Motor Show next month: any help with that from anyonewould would be appreciated Val.
If I could find out the names and addresses of the Nissanvice-presidents mistresses that might help.

·
Registered
455 Posts
It seemsI was sentto Paris as a bribe to keep me quiet. It is working too - I had a great time and haven't mentioned anything I shouldn't for several days now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts