Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
The nissan connect system is only as good as your phone, if your phone supports voice recognition then you won't have a problem, I've tried to explain to you, but by your reaction you just seem to be loosing the plot with it, I think I'll leave you to it:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
hahahaha thanks for that K12THH.

This morning on my way to work I put siri on my iphone and all of a sudden it came through the cars speaker system. Still nothing happens when I press down on the 2 phone icons in the steering wheel (apart from answering and ending a call)

Cheers

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hope you have it all sorted mate, as i find it really helpful, I even get my messages read out to me and then the choice to reply delete or leave, and all this is done by voice.

When I want to send a text, I just hold down the answer key on the steering wheel for a few seconds and then voice recognition kicks in, I found that by mistake, I was messing about with it one day and got it working.

Cheers Keith

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Makavelli

Did you get this sorted i have a 63 plate Tekna and have the same issue my steering wheel controls will answer a call but i cant scroll through my phone book using the steering wheel controls, i have to use my twist button on the Connect 2 to scroll through my phone book.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok i know there is a couple of other threads on this subject, however this really does deserve one on its own.
I have been looking around for a suitable , good looking , slim (women) whoops sorry mobile phone holder for mi Jukey.This one - PHONE GENIE... 10/10Its amazing ! the ridiculous angles you can place on your dash are brilliant. And its not fell off - YET.Its a dew quid more than most, but its super guys / gals and well worth it !
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dash-Genie-Ca...ssories_RL&hash=item2311f2f4cb#ht_3182wt_1139
****, it's gone! I wanted to see if I could buy one

21 - 26 of 26 Posts