Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i know there is a couple of other threads on this subject, however this really does deserve one on its own.
I have been looking around for a suitable , good looking , slim (women) whoops sorry mobile phone holder for mi Jukey.This one - PHONE GENIE... 10/10Its amazing ! the ridiculous angles you can place on your dash are brilliant. And its not fell off - YET.Its a dew quid more than most, but its super guys / gals and well worth it !
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dash-Genie-Car-Mount-Holder-Cradle-Samsung-Galaxy-S2-/150624990411?pt=UK_Mobiles_Accessories_RL&hash=item2311f2f4cb#ht_3182wt_1139

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
If you had the Nissan connect system you could just leave the phone in your pocket. No need to fumble for it........unless you like pocket billiards.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
correct - but most have a mobile at hand, bugs me to have it in my pocket, cannot get to my balls to have a game.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coupecruiser said:
Why don't you look on Amazon? Do a search under your phone's name and you should find some good options.
Nope - got the best option now ! Its great !

·
Registered
4 Posts
old post, I'm checking out a juke as one possible car to buy. Where did you install the dash genie thing? I have it in my current car and had a lot of traouble to get it to stuck to the dashboard.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just put mine in the center arm rest, as i can text call etc rom the steering wheel, the nissan connect is a nice piece of kit

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have just got a new tekna 1.6. On the steering wheel it has the 2 phone icons (one to make a call and one to hang up), but not voice recognition. Also when I want to scroll through my phone book I have to twist the button on the connect system. I thought I could scroll up and down using the up and down button on the steering wheel, is this correct?

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you press and hold the answer key on the steering wheel, you will get voice activation :)
Then you can dial anyone in your phone book or text them, it takes a bit of getting used to, but I use my voice activation for every command whilst driving :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts