Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Haven't posted on here for a while as I have been non stop out on my Juke! Tripled my normal monthly mileage already!

Anyway, I have a problem with one of my front fog lamps in that its misted up and full of condensation on the inside. This has been like it since I got the car and does not go even when I put the fogs on for a long time to try and burn the moisture off. So I took it back to where I got it from, typical got passed to service and booked it in. They looked at it, took it all apart aparently and couldn't find anything wrong with the actual light itself or the seal. They printed off some info for me from the nissan warranty info which says that due to the position of the light, they will occasionally fog up and that they won't replace it under warranty. Now it has been like this since day one, is never disappears and I have seen no other Jukes/QQs with a fog light like mine.

As you can imagine, I am not best pleased!
Has anyone come across this before? Where do you think I stand on this?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Take the lamp out and dry inside the fitting, then wipe with some IPA then refit and see if it comes back. You could always email Nissan from the info on hear to ask the question about the [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts