Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Juke(1.6 acenta with sports pack)yesterday which was a nice suprise as the original delivery date given was the 25th Nov when i placed the order on 5th Oct. Just need to conviscate the keys off my hubby so i can have a go thank god he likes automatics otherwise i might have an issue getting my carof him.

Anyway just thought i would say hi to fellow Juke drivers or not in my case grrr @ Hubby, not seen any on the road yet other then the demo car in my area still now i have one no doubt they will pop up everywhere like with our pathfinder.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats!! Big smiley grin on your face now i bet!!

Saw my 1st one on the road today grrrr i want one now!! Cant wait for my test drive on friday!! But it'll be a long wait as i want the 4wd...ah well gives me time to save up some more!

·
Registered
27 Posts
emma2k0 said:
Picked up my Juke(1.6 acenta with sports pack)yesterday which was a nice suprise as the original delivery date given was the 25th Nov when i placed the order on 5th Oct. Just need to conviscate the keys off my hubby so i can have a go thank god he likes automatics otherwise i might have an issue getting my carof him.

Anyway just thought i would say hi to fellow Juke drivers or not in my case grrr @ Hubby, not seen any on the road yet other then the demo car in my area still now i have one no doubt they will pop up everywhere like with our pathfinder.
what are you doing on the computer, GET OUT & DRIVE!!!!!

you have waited long enough

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sooooo jealous Emma.......but welcome

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally claimed my car keys over the weekendall i can say isILOVE IT!!!! running out of excuses to go out now and the housework is stacking up so ill have to get back to reality now hehe.

Jumped in my old faithful clio this morning to take it for a clean before it departsand it felt so dull, cant beleive i wasconcerned with changing car now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts