Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the Loan Micra and can't find the handbag/takeaway hook.

It might be me being a prat, or they may have changed it to the fold out seat cushion on the passenger side, which will hold a capacious container when open, and when closed will safely store flat stuff (maybe iPads) out of view.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nooooooo! the handbag hook was its greatest feature haha
It used to be to the left of the centre console.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You have to hang your man bag somewhere???I had a micra for a courtesy car for 4hrs, you would of thought the amount of p**s taking I still get from it I had the car for years

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
It was definitely left hand side of centre console just about the dashboard?
Great for takeways - that is if you wanted the car to stink of chicken tikka masala for a fortnight...

Fee x.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another Micra thing (or two):

1. The blasted tax disk holder (much bigger than it needs to be) has been placed slap bang in the bottom left hand corner of the windscreen, which then takes up a fair bit of my lower left viewing spot. This is aggravating me, as I always place my tax disk tucked in the right hand bottom corner, and always avoid having stickers in the field of view. I eased the holder away from the glass a few millimetres but stopped as it is almost glued down. Should I a) live with it for four months (grumping all the way) or b) shift the holder to my preferred place, understanding that this might knacker the gluey side?

2. On taking my foot off the accelerator (CVT Micra) when approaching a junction, the car does the expected slow down BUT with an additional momentary 'pull up' very similar to the engine braking bunny hop when shifting down from D to L1 in, for example, my automatic JEEP. It's as if the car 'decides' to drop into a lower gear 'band'. Is this normal for CVTs or is there something wrong? I don't want to ring the dealer over what seems a trivial matter, and sound like a twit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts