Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!

I hope you and your families have a fab time and enjoy the festive period albeit with too much snow about to scupper some plans. Hope it doesnt spoil too much....

I hope you get all you wish for!!!

Much love!!

Fee and family xxEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
210 Posts
Happy Christmas to all, hope its a good one and santa brings all that you wanted. Ive writen to him asking if he has room on his sleigh for my Juke

·
Registered
379 Posts
And a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year from me also. May Santa bring a nice shinyJuketo those still waiting and if not the patience to wait a little longer.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Ive Heard Santa is using a RED</font> Juke Diesel this year instead of Ruddolph and a sleigh.
Apparently he is looking for more reliabilty and lower CO2 emissions.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Im sorry holeymoley but I very much doubt your Juke will be delivered on Tuesday, the way the deliveries are you'l be very lucky to see it before the new year. Sorry but you might as well be prepared now for dissapointment. Mine was supposed to be delivered on the 6th and there is still no sign of it !

·
Registered
754 Posts
deks36 said:
Ive Heard Santa is using a RED</font> Juke Diesel this year instead of Ruddolph and a sleigh.
Apparently he is looking for more reliabilty and lower CO2 emissions.
Hope he is wearing his snow socks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Happy Christmas to one and all!

On a purely selfish note, I hope I get mine back from the dealer in one piece tomorrow and more importantly, that it's the one I ordered...

Edited by: chris_42

·
Registered
113 Posts
A Very Happy Christmas to everyone and a spectacular Juke owning 2011!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Gelukkig kerstfeest en een fantastisch goed 2012
=
Happy christmas and a fantstic 2012

(you would have figured it out yourself but i thought i would spare you the trouble, and stuck the translation there myself)

·
Registered
272 Posts
HAVE A GOOD UN EVERYBODY the simmo's

·
Registered
377 Posts
Happy Christmas one & all.

Heres hoping everyone gets what they wish for & if I had a magic wand i'd wave it & deliver all the outstanding Jukes.

Sending best wishes too for a happy, healthy & wise 2011!

Sal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts