Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Very nice!
But I dont like the silver front and rear panels. Much better without them, but everyone to their own. I do like the rear spoiler though, but I'm not prepared to pay the extra, plus paint cost. If the paint was included, I might have considered it. Leather seats look nice, but I prefer the red/grey cloth seats. Never been a lover of leather seats.Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I really liked the look of the front plastic when I saw it on the brochure, had to get the rear to match and I'm glad I did, The spoiler is awsome, my dealer painted it for no extra cost! Thanks

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
at least you had the luxury of seeing it I bought mine blind last Sept 2 months before I got the car and no one had a Juke at the time I ordered the Urban pack let alone fittted to a Juke

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
trevor3839 said:
Very nice…I wasn't sure about the spoiler when I bought ours & did not add it.Having now seen them fitted now I wish I had. Yours looks fantastic… Enjoy..
Contary to what some will say the Juke doesn't look finished without a spoiler. I believe it should be fitted as standard

·
Registered
131 Posts
deks36 said:
trevor3839 said:
Very nice…I wasn't sure about the spoiler when I bought ours & did not add it.Having now seen them fitted now I wish I had. Yours looks fantastic… Enjoy..
Contary to what some will say the Juke doesn't look finished without a spoiler. I believe it should be fitted as standard
I am really tempted to go back to Nissan's for a quote & have one fitted..Are they factory fitted or dealer fitted when ordered as an option?Not too keen on having holes drilled in the body..

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
They are only a dealer fit option, any decent bodyshop could do it aswell and probably for less than the dealer will charge thy have to have 2 holes drilled to fit. get a price from your dealer then ask 2005 holdcroft for a price on the spoiler and seek out a resonable bodyshop for a price on paint and fit,
mine cost £150 to paint and fit

·
Registered
131 Posts
deks36 said:
They are only a dealer fit option, any decent bodyshop could do it aswell and probably for less than the dealer will charge thy have to have 2 holes drilled to fit. get a price from your dealer then ask 2005 holdcroft for a price on the spoiler and seek out a resonable bodyshop for a price on paint and fit,
mine cost £150 to paint and fit
Sounds reasonable deks, if u don't mind me asking, how much was the spoiler to purchase before the paint & fit..?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I cant answer that as 1 I cant remember. 2 I purchased it as part of the Urban kit at a very good price from 2005holdcroft forum sponsor send him a message he will give you a fair price delivered for the item

just looked on Holdcrofts page they were £185 last year this may have changed with VAT increase etc but it gives you an idea
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
True, nice car by the way, tbh I think the urban pack suits some colours more than others, thats why I went for it on White, and I agree, the spoiler finishes off the juke nicely, it should come as standard but I suppose it keeps some people in a job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts