Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a pm from member asking me for itinerary for the day, as far as I am concerned its park polish and chat if anyone has any suggestions on what else we should consider doing on the day please let me know, or indeed on any other mattter relating to the day
I have sent a message to someone about getting a valet pack to give away to the best looking car on the day but they havent come back to me so cant say yet if thats on
it really is just an informal meet of owners at a nice venue and ticket price includes admission to the museum which should take up a bit of time

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What time are we roughly planning to meet there?

·
Registered
309 Posts
As there are people coming from all over it may be best to suggest a time of around 10:30?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
10:30 sounds like a nice time

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
people can arrive when ever they like I will be there from 0830 as I have to meet the manager to get the entry tickets etc and set up public access is from 10.00 so if people want to aim for 1030 thats fine
its a relaxed day so people can do as they please

·
Registered
309 Posts
Sounds good. I agree that there doesn't need to be an itinerary by the way...lets just go with the flow!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds spot on
. I guess nearer the time Deks will post up any directions to find our meet area on arrival.
Ozza.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yep agree we should keep it laid back and chilled
It's a great museum and they have some reallyfantastic cars, there will be loads ofthe general publicthere that weekend as well as us membersadmiring our Jukes!

·
Registered
167 Posts
silly question but will the jukes all get reserved parking next to each other?

also a convoy would look good too at some point in the day

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ozza said:
Sounds spot on
. I guess nearer the time Deks will post up any directions to find our meet area on arrival.
Ozza.
What makes you think I have a clue
All I got told is we are in the Northern field as you enter follow up the road until the top and it will be posted there in will make more enquiries nearer the time

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JukeSkywalker said:
silly question but will the jukes all get reserved parking next to each other?

also a convoy would look good too at some point in the day

we have an enclosure all to ourselves this is the main reason why I booked it as a rally as oppossed to meet as meet is just in carpark where as Rally gives us an area of our own

·
Registered
126 Posts
if your planning on doing a ride out, buy a pack of 4, 2way radios they are worth there weight in gold, having been on a few with my roadie
Sean

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i plan to bring a paid of two way radios as well so will give them to Deks when i turn up :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
deks36 said:
ozza said:
Sounds spot on
Ozza.
What makes you think I have a clue
All I got told is we are in the Northern field as you enter follow up the road until the top and it will be posted there in will make more enquiries nearer the time
Well there you go Deks, that info should do us.. Don`t panic

I have some Radio`s too, if we can decide on a channel before hand, that could be handy on arrival, and on a run out

Ozza.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
  Well there you go Deks, that info should do us..  Don`t panic 
I have some Radio`s too, if we can decide on a channel before hand, that could be handy on arrival, and on a run out 
Ozza.
Sounds like a good idea that. When you decide on a channel let us know. Would be an interesting convoy lolEdited by: meaga-byte

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Too true, Fee. I won't be turned. (Better be a straight road to Gay Dons).

The only Red polishing I could possible do is of the Premier inn's rioja later on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.