Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I´ve seen it, touched it, it exists. It is not a dream. I have smelt the newness with my head stuck in the car. My Juke, all singing and dancing model is sitting in the dealership with a whacking great piece of white something all over the bonnet, to protect from the elements at sea.I notice it is fitted with Yokohama tyres, which is good but there is no privacy cover in the rear window.They have promised to fit one for me. It also has a spare wheel. I think it may be a space saver but it was a bit dark in the area, so could not tell?Glad I bought the DIG-T badge from JOhn, it hasn´t got anything that side at all.To be honest, I could not take it all in but I am going back on Monday to pay for it so the matriculacion can be done. So maybe I´ll have another nose around then!!Soooo, three cheers for me, please guys and gals!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys and gals!Going tomorrow, Monday,to pay the Dinero, then the dreaded "Matriculacion" is applied for, which usuallytakes 5 coffee breaks, 4 siestas, 3 cognacsand a couple of mañanas!! (Sigh) Still trying to get used to the Spanish way??

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rocks703,I still haven´t got it yet!!!Still got the 3 cognacs and a couple of mañanas to go!! Spain closes shop completely for the month of August. Got to114F. some days!! So the matriculacion is taking a bit longer.However, they are fitting some goodies while I wait.Rest assured I will be writing my impressions as soon as I get some Km. under my belt!!Oh, I´ve added the illuminated side step strips to my list of add-ons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts