Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up MJ2 (marmajuke the second) from dealers.

Haptic blue with wind deflectors and chrome kit.

Going to do private platetomorrow as dealers said it would be another 3 weeks and I am not waiting any longer.

Pictures will follow.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
excellent news pleased for you, I hope you stuck your fingers up at the dealer as you drove off

remember you can take it anywhere for service and warranty work, the latter I hope won't be necessary given your unhappy experiences so far

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Deks, it was a frosty handover. My Hubby enjoyed having a dig at every comment they made, he was sooooo ready for them.

Will definately have the best nights sleep tonight for months. Just glad it is all over, well nearly over, not got any new paperwork yet!

Owners club tax disc holder is in already, just put key on my new key fob, only got sticker to fit on back window at weekend when he is cleaned blacklighted and V7'd. Just hope the rain stays away.

Happy days ahead.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kats

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats! However unfortunately I have not kept up with this particular event. Marmajuke, what happened with the original Juke?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wingman,
I had issues with the paint work. It was bubbled and blistered all over, some of the panels had a yellow "tinge" to them.
My husband works in the paint manufacturing industry so this helped.
The car had a major respray and was then found to have a lack of paint on it.
It was then resprayed again but alleffected areaswere still visable.
I therfore rejected the vehicle and refused to take it back.
It has taken4 months to get a replacement.

I was told at the dealers tonight there have been other vehicles with the same problems.Possibly a bad batch.The dealer said Nissan would be collecting the vehicle. Lets hope they test it and put procedures in place so nobody else has this problem.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats, On your New Blue marmajuke, All the best.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Many thanks ******

·
Registered
127 Posts
marmajuke said:
Wingman,
I had issues with the paint work. It was bubbled and blistered all over, some of the panels had a yellow "tinge" to them.
My husband works in the paint manufacturing industry so this helped.
The car had a major respray and was then found to have a lack of paint on it.
It was then resprayed again but alleffected areaswere still visable.
I therfore rejected the vehicle and refused to take it back.
It has taken4 months to get a replacement.

I was told at the dealers tonight there have been other vehicles with the same problems.Possibly a bad batch.The dealer said Nissan would be collecting the vehicle. Lets hope they test it and put procedures in place so nobody else has this problem.
Can't believe the trouble you've been through. Glad everything is sorted for you now, so you can enjoy trouble free motoring.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
to be fair to Nissan they offered to accept reject early on its the dealer that has caused marmajuke most of her woes.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to you all.

Deks is right the dealer was most unhelpful when Nissan said they were taking the car back. Before this pointI had no issues with the dealer. Just a shame they were being greedy and trying to make money out of the situation.

Nissan customer serviceshave some issues to address. Mycaserephad to ask her manager and getback to me on everything, I amsureshe had not dealt with a rejection before and there was no procedures for her to follow. Maybe this is something Nissan need to put in place on there internal procedures, but I don't supose it happens every day.

Just so please this is almost over. Just chasing up all the paperwork now.

Got my Private plate on last night also.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Mj one of my biggest complaints with NCS is the lack of communication and lack of anyone who knows what to do fortunately for me I can now bypass that part and go direct to the people who can answer the query and solve the issue as you know aswell how much quicker and easier it is when you deal with someone who knows what they are doing.
I see you have the plate so much for the dealers it will take another 3 weeks to do

have to say seeing the blue pics it does look good totally changed my opinion of Haptic bet you well pleased you had to get rid of the white now

·
Registered
912 Posts
Glad to hear that all your troubles are over. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Geoff_Juke said:
Glad to hear that all your troubles are over. Looking forward to seeing your pics.
Pics uploaded in BLUE area.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts