Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry would not let me type on iPad. Looking for advice as to best way to clean to avoid more!? Thank you

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Avoid any products with silicone in them, I can personally recommend Chemical Guys VRP Dressing. Great product it cleans and leaves either a matt finish or can be buffed to a shine.There is a link on the detailing section on where to buy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's brilliant, thank you. Seems to Mark really easily. Will it remove marks already on there? They are not scratches so just little White smudge like marks?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I use simonize wet wipe type dashboard cleaners, the matt finish ones make it look just like the day you bought it and they are only £2.50

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Dinski...thanks for the tip, I have put them on my shopping list...but why does the interior mark so easily..

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I have a few white smears here and there which just wipe off nicely with a microfibre cloth.

I also have the Simoniz Matt Cloths, but hate the Strawberry scent

·
Registered
57 Posts
hello acrorat..will keep a cloth handy...strawberry scent...
I agree with u.Have a good day, Daisy

·
Registered
216 Posts
Rocks703 said:
Avoid any products with silicone in them, I can personally recommend Chemical Guys VRP Dressing. Great product it cleans and leaves either a matt finish or can be buffed to a shine.There is a link on the detailing section on where to buy
I bought some of that Chemical Guys stuff from your recommendation in an earlier post. I only put it on the drivers door interior so I could see if there was any difference and a few weeks later it looks as new whereas the passengers door looks all marked.
Thanks Rocks its good stuff !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts