Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, no especially not in my new juke, noone will be allowed in unless they are spotless...sorry kids, you're walking

·
Registered
20 Posts
Me, althought my order has been all over the place.

Hope there are no more hold up's as my dealer is off on Holiday for 2 weeks after the first week in March and i'm affriad it could slip back

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Still hoping for the end of March

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yep march the 1st for me taking the day off especially

·
Registered
412 Posts
Reading these enteries, is like waiting in a maternity ward. At least with babies you know that the delivery will be nearer nine months, but for the Juke this baby's delivery date is in the hands of the Gods (Nissan).

·
Registered
272 Posts
I wish
- ordered mine in October , dealer phoned yesterday still trying to track it with Sunderland ...CVT is the problem?Good luck to you all with a confirmed date

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good choice of spec and colour. My twin of yours is getting close only 10 more sleeps

·
Registered
41 Posts
My1.6 Accenta Premium -Force Redisscheduled be delivered to the dealers on the 24th february , hopefully means a March 1st pick up ....
March 1st is ST DAVIDS day down here in Wales but this year its going to be ST JUKES DAY !!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
juke_jukster, are you Cardiff? Just wondering which dealership you are buying your Juke with. I bought mine with Wessex garage. Ordered the exact same spec as you on 8th Jan and picked it up on 16th Feb. I could have waited longer if I wanted a colour other than black or red but they were the only colours in at the time and I'm too impatient to wait so ordered the force red. She's a dream to drive and I get so excited when I go out now. Enjoy your Juke

·
Registered
41 Posts
juke_jukster, are you Cardiff? Just wondering which dealership you are buying your Juke with. I bought mine with Wessex garage. Ordered the exact same spec as you on 8th Jan and picked it up on 16th Feb. I could have waited longer if I wanted a colour other than black or red but they were the only colours in at the time and I'm too impatient to wait so ordered the force red. She's a dream to drive and I get so excited when I go out now. Enjoy your Juke
</font>

</font>
</font>
</font>No not Cardiff ,I live further west in Llanelli. Supplying Dealer is JJ motors. There are a few Nissan dealers fairly close ,Days ,Bassets ,Lea and T</font>urner etc. when I ordered the waiting list for Visia was April but the Accenta seems to be about 4 weeks.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts