Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decided by Female (if couple)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
lol who wear's the trousers eh ;) Thought you were gonna ask who's male/female on here ;) as I was gonna post this... but it's not quite so relevant now tho!

I will say tho, that for a car forum... and I'm NOT being sexist here... there's a fair number of girls on here ;)

·
Registered
754 Posts
My car, my choice, me ordering and I'm female.
..and I'm a better negotiator

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
silverjuke said:
Is that with the stomping feet trick? and surely your over half has *some* say, doesn't want a shed parked next to his x5 after all! :p

·
Registered
754 Posts
iamdabe said:
silverjuke said:
Is that with the stomping feet trick? and surely your over half has *some* say, doesn't want a shed parked next to his x5 after all! :p
Some makes he does rule out for that reason - like anything from Korea.
I think his is a 5 series rather than X5, just checked its an Msport

I think we'll be fighting for prime spot on the drive - prime spot is the furthest point away from teenager's Aygo.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The wife choose it , although I did direct her to the turbo model. Told her it left a smaller carbon foot print and if she bought a non turbo one every time she drove it kittens would die!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm female and I do the negotiating with dealerships - just ask Matt at Glyn Hopkins, Ipswich

·
Registered
272 Posts
the juke will beregistered to me so its mine !!,don't spoz the wife will let me drive it much tho.butthere's lots ofgadgets for me to play with from thepassenger seat !!!! simmo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Like you other ladies - my car - my decision, although the other half was more involved in this purchase than my last car - he has a qashqai and is awaiting the new version. He prefers the qashqai so we wont be fighting over the Juke.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I shop, Shortlist, decide, Introduce himself to my decision and he hands over the cash.. Sorted!!!
Ultimately if he hated my choice we wouldn't have it, but I do have drive it everyday. I would say thought my Daughter probably takes more interest in the cars I buy than my Hubby does.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm single so I can buy what ever I like. Unfortunately I also have to pay for it, insure, fill with fuel etc

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hudson said:
I'm single so I can buy what ever I like. Unfortunately I also have to pay for it, insure, fill with fuel etc
i know i have kind of figured out which sex youare from other posts but you haven't said here
just you have to pay for it all

female is my guess?
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
113 Posts
How did you guess? Yes I am female.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Just like to point out that the poll makes assumptions about people that excludes a whole demographic. Maybe not a large slice but significant nonetheless. IMO.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I 've never owned a car in my life - my wife has owned loads !!!!
but as I cycle and motorbike all the time it's her choice

1 - 20 of 22 Posts