Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend brought these over from HK for me. There's no outer packaging because when he bought them had to fit them outside the shop to ensure they were working (no returns in HK). So not sure what they are but on the bulb it says Philips / Germany. After a bit of researching I'm assuming they're Philips Crystal Vision.

It also says not for use in US/Europe but I'm sure they'll be just fine. Going to fit them later & post some pics with them on later tonight.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
judging by the colour I am guessing they give off a blue look which I am not sure is legal in the UK either, however this is a personal opinion not fact

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
picture picture picture picture picture picture picture v picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture picture :D
hehehehe they look awesome! i really really want new lights for my pookey jukey and with some luck before the 20th :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Nope. Just drove to and from bath to pick up the Fiance. Pitstop in town to check on the engagement Ring. because its being custom designed they created a wax negative and then a silver mock-up. we went in today to check the silver, tried it on and Jamie is very happy. Oh 180 mile round trip (including accidents and miles and miles of very slow traffic on the M5) i got a MPG of 39.8 :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
with mpg like thatt i think I might trade mine in and by a 4wd I only get 42 out of my diesel on the motorway albeit @80mph with cruise on

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Cruise control was set to 70-75 but i needed a wee so did 80-85 the whole way home (75 miles) so i wasnt driving miss daisy there or back :D
Kats. i have pushed them to bump me up to head of the que so with a little luck i can pick it up at 12:30-1PM on saturday and then drive straight to orton :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hehe, will see how much i can budget then. perhaps just a few bottles of Champagne.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a series of pics with the bulbs fitted, lights are off. Depending on the angle of view you can see degree of the blue reflection.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

In the 1st pic you can see the glare of the led sidelights are bluish whereas the main beams are white which is pretty much what its like in real. Actual light output or brightness seems a bit better than stock bulbs but definately not as bright as the Philips Extreme +100% I had on prior to these, however they are a lot lot whiter.

Basically the light output is very white but still a hint of yellow. I doubt you'll ever get pure HID like white from halogen but these bulbs are pretty near. If indeed these are Philips Crystal Vision then they also have something called Diamond Vision which are supposed to be bluer so closer match with the leds, but have less light output so I think I'll stick with them for now but if I get a chance to try the Diamonds I will.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looking good Zen.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nice lamps but, I agree with Deks, you might have to change them at service time. I doubt that the blue lamps are legal.
Let us know if you have any interested looks from the boys in blue

1 - 15 of 15 Posts