Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like the X factor.However having had my Honda CRV for 9 years and grown very attached to it I pondered and cojutated about buying such a modern looking car.Being 66 and some say a boring old f--- It took a test drive and months of looking but at long last my decision was made and last Friday I ordered the 1.6 Accenta Premium in Gunmetal from the very helpful team at the dealership advertised above who made my drive down from Manchester a worthwhile trip.Many thanks Keith at Holdcroft.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum, i am certain you will be happy with your choice and just as happy with your dealer, how long do you have to wait for the new car?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hideks, have been reading the forum for a few weeks now and have seen how active you have been,I think the forum has been quite helpful in making my mind up.Unfortunately it looks as though I will have to wait until January for delivery but because it was ordered b4 the 31st Oct it has a price protection apparently.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Jukeda said:
Hideks, have been reading the forum for a few weeks now and have seen how active you have been,I think the forum has been quite helpful in making my mind up.Unfortunately it looks as though I will have to wait until January for delivery but because it was ordered b4 the 31st Oct it has a price protection apparently.
yes I believe Holdcroft are looking after their customers very well even though they do not have to I think it shows superb customer service and respect I am certain you will have no trouble with that dealer. I myself would have ordered from them if i had found this site before i ordered my car
although my dealer has been good it has to be said

·
Registered
78 Posts
Jukeda said:
.Being 66 and some say a boring old f---

Hi Jukeda, I'm not too far behind you in years and I'm as excited about this one as I was with the very first car I bought all those years ago.
Hope you love it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome, looks as though you have had to be patient waiting for yours,I hope mine is when the dealer said.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts