Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of idle curiosity has anyone ordered their Juke in Machine Brown? <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes. I would. Got theTekna yesterday and I love the colour machine brown. Had worries it might be to light but it is a deep brown and I love it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
my Dealer Demo Car isMachineBrown I have test drove it.
Colour is OK it looks a little like bronze/Brown in the USA I think it is called Bronze I will stand corrected on that though Cant be bothered to re-check US site

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have seen the machine brown in my dealers show room, and it seems to change colour in different lights, sometimes looks dark muddy brown then a deep rich bronze.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The Juke on display when I went to the roadshow was Machine Brown. Probably the only thing about the car I wasn't impressed with! Sorry to anyone who's ordered one!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just ordered mine in machine brown...looool i saw it in the showroom..Im sure that i wont see alot of machine brown juke'sin the steets

·
Registered
219 Posts
Followeda Brown oneand then a Black one on the sunny Sunday outside Harlow on A414, looked good in the sun, it showed like a deep metalic bronze. So who was that then?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I could have had a brown one last week. The farmer was muck spreading in the field next door and it was rather windy.
As it was, you could smell the stuff inside the Juke, not to mention in the house. Oh the joys of country living.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts