Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking that it might be interesting to know what the split is between Mac and PC users is on here? Nothing more than pure curiosity...
I'm on a Macbook Air....

·
Registered
202 Posts
PC's all the way for me...I have owned and worked with PC's since the humble 8086 using DOS!I dont like these overpriced things with theappleon the back
Edited by: AGLImages

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a big Apple fan, and use Mac's

Use PCs in the office at work but all apple machines at home.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Macs all the way work, home and phone!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Windows PC for me, although I do have an iPad and an iPhone. I'm a Microsoft Office junkie so until they get that sorted properly for Macbook, I'll stick with my PC.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
MAC for past 17 years.

BTW, MS Office works on MACs, or you can emulate Windows with Parallels or Bootcamp to run standard PC Software. IWork is so much nicer though

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So...you see I'm seeing that the style conscious Mac owners(wanna be owners
) are outnumbering the PC people so far...mmmmmmm interesting dear watson interesting.....

·
Registered
873 Posts
acrorat said:
MAC for past 17 years.

BTW, MS Office works on MACs, or you can emulate Windows with Parallels or Bootcamp to run standard PC Software. IWork is so much nicer though
Yup, Mac users still have to resort to using Windows to actually get any work done :p :D
Edited by: Stormrider

·
Registered
873 Posts
acrorat said:
'Their' meaning 'of them', hahahahaha.
Eh? Their is possesive, 'their short-sighted' means they own a short-sighted. Whatever that means :p

You mean they're as in 'they are'.

Tut, English standards going downhill :p
Edited by: Stormrider

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
I'm a PC, big Win7 fan. But also have an iphone etc. too.

But I must admit, I thought he used the correct 'Their' in his sentence - as in 'Their Employers' ?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts