Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a red Juke going West around Cardiff, you were in the inside lane, I was in the oustside lane going East! Grotty weather for driving, until I reached England! 
Edited by: ddfred

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol - I spent most of my childhood summer holidays in Wales, and now mum and dad are now based just outside of St David's in Wales, it's great! I get to take my boys down now during holidays, such a lovely part of the country. But honestly it was rain until the border! I'm half welsh/half english, so I really don't mind the border! Lol 

·
Registered
316 Posts
We went to St Davids this time last year.
Never new a city could bethat tiny.
As we approached, the sat-nav said we were 100 yards from our destination
(the town centre) - thing is, we were still in the countryside!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Siemarque said:
Funny how the weather seems to change as you cross the border.

We go welsh several times a year these days.

Funny that you have to pay to get into Wales, but England is free

I don't think it was me you saw. I've made myself a promise that I'll flash (my lights) to a fellow Juke driver. So far, I've not seen any on my travels.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Gen -- it was about 11am I think, I was on the other side of the road and traveling when I could at speed, so I doubt very much you would have seen us(especially as Hiro is very dirty at the moment!
)
@JukeofYork -- there are sooooo many great beaches down there, Newgale is great too plus if you go the other side of Fishguard, there's a beach you can drive on!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts