Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Love the Nissan
Juke? OK, you probably don’t, but that’s most likely because you
haven’t driven one. Criticized from Tokyo to Tampa Bay, the Juke is a
front-runner for ugliest car ever, but it’s also a seriously fun package
with a turbocharged 4-cylinder and a sophisticated AWD system."

From AutoGuide.com</font></font>

How very DARE they?
Who are these people? These rude people? How much negativity have you had? I have heard 'bizarre' but that's a good thing. I don't think it was meant like that though...

So what IS the ugliest car ever? I'll have to have a think.

·
Registered
272 Posts
we only get things like "that'samazing or bootiful "...ugliest got to be fiat multipla.... simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
i want a trabant (if thats how you spell it).a white oneof course..........
simmo..
Edited by: simmo

·
Registered
29 Posts
The ones that **** posted are truly ugly, but the really worrying thing is that the Ssangyong Rodius is a current model and available in the UK

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
theforestdweller said:
The ones that **** posted are truly ugly, but the really worrying thing is that the Ssangyong Rodius is a current model and available in the UK
Now,now.Theres nothing wrong with ***** profile pic.If you spent all that money on a high spec Juke you'd struggle to cough up enough cash for a shirt

·
Registered
14 Posts
Uglyest car?

- Trabant for sure....
My boss got one lately to put commercial on it as people look closely as soon as they spot one.

When it arrived we wanted to try it and I was really shocked..... Tryed to get into the rear and got stuck with my ass between door and front seat.....
as I´m slim I wonder how fat people get there.... Anyway, getting into the rear is a real trial....
I used to drive a really old Austin mini convertible for some days 20 years ago and it was better and more modern than this Trabant. Driving this stuff is a nightmare, we had real good laughes!
- Everything sounds like it would fall apart any second
- The breaks feel like they don´t work properly, it´s a real effort to get this thing stopped
- No space at all, feels ridiculous, we all felt FAT
- Sluggish driving
- Battery down all the time
- Shifting gears feels like breaking a twig from a tree
- Stinks like ****
- It´s so loud you have to yell at each other

TERRIBLE, can´t imagine that people in eastern Germany had to use this crap and actually managed to use it with 4 persons PLUS luggage....
Not to mention that people waited for several years to get this crap....

Ruby

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,

maybe I should add that I´ve experienced that there seems to be a big difference between seeing the Juke on a photo and taking a look in real life.
Some people commented "ugly" when I told about having bought my car but when I got it and they took a real look they just loved it and told me it looked completely different to the pictures. Don´t know why, maybe is the same thing as with some people looking like idiots on photographs and being real handsome in real life?

Ruby

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
rubyscar said:
Hi,

maybe I should add that I´ve experienced that there seems to be a big difference between seeing the Juke on a photo and taking a look in real life.
Some people commented "ugly" when I told about having bought my car but when I got it and they took a real look they just loved it and told me it looked completely different to the pictures. Don´t know why, maybe is the same thing as with some people looking like idiots on photographs and being real handsome in real life?

Ruby
Thats my excuse.................. lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts