Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Im looking to jazz my juke with some graphics. Can anyone recommend a good graphic designer that could help me design some graphics around my juke please.Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi. Im looking to do it from scratch. I have a driving school and would like something like Juke school of motoring on both sides with a big L on the sides. Id like to add my number and website to the car back and sides. I like what the guy did with the juke Jam, something funky and attractive like that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, yes something like that. I was looking for the L to be like a learner plate L. Are thoes flowers at the back? sorry i cant see because the image is small, But i think its fantastic. I will get in tutch with you very soon to order.Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have spoken to a few people in nissans marketing and they saidit will beok, but i need it in writing if u see what i mean. I am awaiting a reply any day soon.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Chris.Zafi said:
I have spoken to a few people in nissans marketing and they saidit will beok, but i need it in writing if u see what i mean. I am awaiting a reply any day soon.
To be boldly blazened with the word Juke would help Nissan's advertising surely so if it were my company I'd be all for it. Tc

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What I would do is have a look who in you area does "vehicle Wrapping" you'll get the best results from them. Most sign writers are very helpful in doing the design, but it takes some special skills to get body wrapping right.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for that. i have gone ot my local sign shop who said they can do it but id rather go to someone who has worked on the juke and knows the shape if that realy matter. That design i just saw on page 1 was nice..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks gear news. Do u have any other designs? If u can email them at [email protected]. Its up to u if u want to do that. I will be coming to you for u to fit. How much is all the work and fitting just to get an idea.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts