Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered two Teknas in October. One for son and one for me. Maual and CVT. Manual one for son arrives Feb 2, mine April 2** ****!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's above and beyond!!!! Thank heavens my son doesn't frequent this forum

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got the call today. The manual Tekna (RED or dead) will be at the dealers on the 27th Jan and ready for collection on the 2nd Feb. We'll see!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To be fair they will be company lease hire vehicles and will be paid for by the company. Never employee family members!!!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi One room - welcome to the forum - what a great boss/dad you are

·
Registered
46 Posts
HI
PLACED ORDER ON 19THJANFOR MY JUKE 1.6i ACENTA PREMIUM IN WHITE
WILL NOT
GET IT UNTILL 29TH MARCH
THE DEALER SAID ITS THE 17in WHEELS THATS THE HOLD UP GOING TO BE A LONG WAIT, JUKES ARE KICKING OF BIG STYLE...........Edited by: djdgl

·
Registered
144 Posts
Your right Deks - not being able to get 17" wheels is one of the best one's ive heard so far

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yea its a sad excuse but true i was listening in on the call to nissan at dealership heard them say there a shortage of the 17in wheels for the Premium, i could have got
<DIV =msg>my Juke inside 4 week if didnt go for the Premium with the 17in wheels on it ,

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
the 17" wheels on the premium are the same on the sport and the tekna
the 16" are on the Visia and acenta with out option packs

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dougal said:
Can't they offer other wheels? It just seems silly.
I ask if i could have other wheelsof the same costbut that was a no no ,they must have a deal with the wheel makers lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts