Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all , picking my new juke up on the 1st September , gone for a black 1.5 dci acenta with chrome pack
& sports pack . but i forgot to ask : does it come with locking wheel nuts ?
does anyone know ???

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yup they do :D
not locking persay but one of the nuts requires a unique adapter to remove.
If you loose the adapter Nissan will have to custom make a new one and probably charge you a fortune lol

·
Registered
998 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Yup they do :D
not locking persay but one of the nuts requires a unique adapter to remove.
If you loose the adapter Nissan will have to custom make a new one and probably charge you a fortune lol
Might pay to check the adaptor fits the nuts. Right or wrong, I remember someone on here saying that their adaptordid not fit the locking wheel nuts on their Juke. Tc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers guys , I'll have to hide it somewhere in car , i remember when my mate had the alloys stolen off
his 206 gti 180 , scumbags smashed his window aswell . when the police came round "bet you kept the adapter
in the glovebox sir "
"eh ... yeah how you know that "

·
Registered
15 Posts
Please can you tell me where in the boot tray? The dealer said they are in the boot, I search everywhere, got the spare out , those foam sides, and I cannot find them locking nuts

·
Registered
873 Posts
There is a clip on the left hand side towards the back in the tray (If you've got as far as the spare, you've gone too far!). I was given mine separately as part of the handover, it's in a plastic bag.

Edited by: Stormrider

1 - 9 of 9 Posts