Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I think my fuse has blown on the left hand tail light. I have checked the forum but not much listed and the owners manual does not say much. I have attached a photo of the fusebox and everything corresponds to the diagram in the fuse box except the taillight fuse which I cannot for the life of me find. Any help as to the location would be helpful. As the image shows there is an empty space.Cheers

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi you do know that there is another fuse box located on the end / side of the dash just inside the passenger door when you open it ? The one you showed appears to be the IPDM one under the bonnet.

You will see the cover for it when you open the passenger door on the side of the dash, prise the cover off carefully, preferably with a trim tool or a screwdriver covered with a cloth to help prevent scratches and it will tell you on there which fuse is which - it should also be in your handbook if you have one.

It's also possible that the bulb has gone and the handbook will tell you how to change that too if needed - good luck on sorting it....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi thanks for your kind reply I have located the fuses in dash panel inside pass door but there are no light fuses there getting desperate now as I have no sidelights or numberplate lights either since it blew may have to ring the AA

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hmm that's strange... I get a new car every year as I work for Nissan so never had this on any of mine -
Have you checked all the fuses as they may be linked into another one too... ?
If you still haven't got it sorted by next week I can ask one of the lads at work that does the repairs at the end of the line for any ideas...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi had the AA out this morn to check car
found another square fuse box next to battery under alligator eye found blown yellow fuse all lights now working my juke is a diesel sport so has a little extra room under bonnet than petrol so why put it there lol hope this helps other jukers thanks everyone for your help

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi
Did you find what the issue was did you locate problem. Was it a fuse.
I'm going through same now in 2016 juke petrol.
Drivers side tail light not working.
Was changing the w21/5w bulbs to led version but it didnt like so I was butting back original bulb and it blew so replaced but that didnt work.
I checked fuse box inside passenger door and all fuses ok and theres a fuse box in glovebox and also ok.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

I'm having similar problem
I was trying to replace normal bulb w21/5 for tail light /brake light combined.
It didnt like it as the Nissan led on tail light didnt light up.
So I put back the original bulb and it blow so I put in a new bulb.
Theres the funny thing.
Other side of tail light work on passenger works and the tail light on driver side doesn't. The brake part of bulb works and but not tail.
Also noticed number plate light doesnt work
I check fuses on passenger side and all good and fuse box in glovebox and also good.
I checked fuse box which is front under bonnet but didnt check the black square box beside Battery under Airbox .
I opened before half ways but saw wires .I open fully ne t time.
Also noticed another box on driver side wing under bonnet

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts