Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many members in Cumbria ? If so where abouts & any use Edgars the nissan dealership at Rowrah ?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm in Cumbria, live in Mealsgate, near Wigton. I got my Juke from Benfield in Carlisle.

I looked at Suzukis in Edgars at Dunmail earlier this year and the salesman was useless. He made no attempt to sell me a car and kept me standing around while he worked out some finance figures, all the time giving me the impression I was an inconvenience. I drove straight to Benfield in Carlisle and couldn't have been treated better. Walked away having bought a secondhand Qashqai and went back to them without hesitation for my Juke 6 months later.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got £400 more trade in using edgars than benfield so went with edgars but Rowrah Edgars are a lot better than Dunmail park Edgars , treat you like royalty at Rowrah.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Or trade plates !!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have ordered my Nismo from Edgar's at Frizington
Davids been great and £1100 better then Benfields
Even sorted out my extras and took a photo of the Nismo arriving on the container

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've used Edgars at Rowrah for years!! really good dealership, purchased the current 2 Jukes from there also. Just a few more Cumbrian members required and we can hold our own meet....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.