Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Where are you all putting your sweet wrappers/ tissues? Unusual for a car not to a small rubbish container. Surely we are not meant to use cup holders?? Any thoughts out there?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Door side......

But please empty once at home, otherwise I may have to report you to the NJCPS 

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Never had a car with a rubbish container in before. Have put rubbish in my pockets,cup holders or the door pockets and then take them out when I leave the car.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I use the door pocket.

Mrs Siemarque uses the cup holders,
door pocket,
glove box,
footwell,
rear floor,
rear seat............

·
Registered
659 Posts
Door pockets for receipts. But sweet wrappers? Yuk.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
no rubbish ever left in my car, chewing gum wrapper in trouser pocket, then gum placed back in rubber then in a proper bin.My mates know not to bring food/rubbish in my car

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Standard shop carrier bags hung off the rear side of the front seats' headrest posts work very well, and are usually reachable from both front and back seats.

Given that taking off the headrest frequently will be very tedious, you could permanently install some 360° S-hooks, and hang the bags from these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/S-Hook-Kitchen-hook-Bag-hook-Plastic-hook-360-rotation-/120682667376?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Decorative_Accents_LE&hash=item1c193f5d70

If you have passengers who may drop bottles or cans that are not-quite-empty into the bags, then a layer of kitchen towel in the bottom of the bags will absorb the drops of liquid and save on swearing, head slapping and carpet cleaning.

·
Registered
202 Posts
No rubbish, eating, drinking, sneezing, dirty shoes, tissues, paper, dust,coughing, breathing or moving allowed in any of my cars.
Hence no need for bins!

·
Registered
659 Posts
AGL, fine with all of that!

Except maybe the breathing? And moving? And drinking?

What's the use of cup-holders, eh?

·
Registered
272 Posts
no eating or drinking allowed in my juke !!!! simmo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts